Feb 11, 2010

Adjust Dashes Plugin

I've made a Live Effect plug-in version of "Adjust Dashes" script that I posted years ago on my other page.

This plug-in adjusts the lengths of dashes and gaps of dashed lines in order to the length of the path is divisible by total length of dashes and gaps.

The difference from the script is that the effect is executed (adjusted) again everytime after a user edits the shape.

Tested with Adobe Illustrator CS3 13.0.3 / Windows XP SP3.
I think I'm not familiar enough with AI SDK and the plug-in's architecture. This is a beta software. Please use it carefully, at your own risk.

For more information, please read the included readme file.

download: aics_plugin_effect_adjust_dashes_01b_cs3.zip

updated: 2010.02.12

1 comment:

  1. This is great Hiroyuki, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete