Feb 18, 2010

Metaball Plug-in 0.2b

I've updated Metaball plug-in. Now it unites the generated shapes by Pathfinder. It's useful when the shapes have no fill color or there's difference in the colors of fill and stroke.

Tested with Adobe Illustrator CS3 13.0.3 / Windows XP SP3.
This is a beta software. Please use it carefully, at your own risk.

For more information, please read the included readme file.



Adobe store Japan is practicing the "eco" discount campaign that can save 25% of cost.
They take trade in the old version's license of their products that can't upgrade now for a current version.
I think I'll trade in my old Ai8/Mac CD.
This is the campaign only for customers living in Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your scripts and would love to use them as live effects in CS4 for the Mac, so... I'm donating something to the cause.

    Your scripts are really works of genius, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support!
    Adobe's campaign make it almost affordable for me to get a Mac + Ai.
    Though I can't say the price at 25% off is cheap enough for the virtual upgrade fee.

    ReplyDelete